A Place for Growth to Soar
At every class we work hard to instill a solid foundation in the technique and vocabulary of ballet, tap and jazz while helping each student appreciate the art of dance.
Our greatest goal is to inspire children to be the best they can be in all they do, and our greatest satisfaction is when we see pure joy on their faces!
The school is open to children and career-oriented students as well as anyone who wishes to study for the pure enjoyment of the art form.
To provide a progressive platform of dance instruction that stresses both physical and artistic development to our students so that they may safely push their personal limits in the classroom, onstage and beyond!
Our Studio's Commitment to you:
- Miss Annie's Straight Up Dance is a Certified Studio in Acrobatic Arts
- We have two dance studios with full barre in both
- Instructors who collectively bring decades of experience teaching hundreds of students
- Miss Annie has coached dance teams and soloists to the national championship level - both group and private lessons available
- A progressive, rational approach to physical training that emphasizes strength and flexibility to avoid injury
- Classes available for boys and girls from ages 3 and up in fundamentals of jazz, tap, hip hop, tumbling, acrobatic arts and ballet
- Annual recital at the Paul Poag Theatre gives students experience on the stage
- Enrichment opportunities: Tremaine Dance Convention in Dallas, TX, competitive dance teams, and summer ballet intensive audition process encouraged (we have 2 students who have been accepted to the nationally-recognized Jillana School Summer Intensive ballet program) and summer enrichment camps
© Images by Amy R. Boles All Rights Reserved